Grace Will Carry Us Through
Topic: Grace Will Carry Us Through
September 19th, 2021
Welcome! Thank you for joining us today as we gather to worship. Cornerstone Chapel is a place for all ages to draw closer to Jesus and know God’s transforming love.
Cornerstone is a part of the Christian & Missionary Alliance. This is a denomination that is resourcing men and women all over the world to champion our vision, All of Jesus for All the world!
Here we celebrate the full Gospel of Jesus- the good news that He is our Savior, Healer, Sanctifier, and Coming King. Together, we seek to carry on Jesus’ mission in His Spirit, as God’s Kingdom continues to come through one life at a time.
Doing life together is what we are all about. Here are some ways to get plugged in:
- Men’s Ministry
- Women’s Ministry
- Worship Music & Tech Ministry
- Intercessory Prayer Team
- NEXT GEN (Children & Youth) Ministry
- Cornerstone Café
- Outreach & Community Connection
- Life Groups (Kicking off again soon)
Welcome and Call to Worship
Opening Prayer and Invitation to stand and sing
-Worship in Song-
Nobody Like You
God of Revival
How Deep the Fathers Love for Us
-Worship in Communion-
This is a time where we celebrate what is central to our faith and lives- Jesus’ Life, Death, Burial, & Resurrection.
-Worship in the Word-
We believe the Bible is God’s message to us in all generations. It is His heart to ours; a word that is living, powerful, and able to provide all that we need to give Him our Yes!
-Worship in Response-
This is a time to respond to the Spirit in worship both in song and prayer. If you would like prayer, you are welcome to come forward where either the Pastor or one of our Elders (leadership team) will meet and pray with you.
As we have received, it is time to go out into the world and share the Good News! All of Jesus for All the World!
Mark those calendars, here is a snapshot of what’s coming up!
Saturday, the 2nd
- 8:30-10:00 Kingdom Men. Open to all men this is a time of singing, sharing, learning, and praying together over bagels and coffee. Meeting right here in the Sanctuary.
- 10:30-12:00 Women’s Ministry. Open to all women, this is the launch of a new season and study through “When God Doesn’t Fix It”. Meeting in the Upper Room.
Sunday, the 3rd
- CHILI LUNCH!! Join us right after service for a time of great fellowship over great chili. You can sign up to bring chili, corn bread, or beverages. Everything else is provided!
Saturday, the 16th
- Pequannock Hoedown. SIGN UP to volunteer for a booth representing Cornerstone Chapel as we hand out information about who we are and all that God is doing, inviting others to connect.
For more information, or to get on our email list, please reach out through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message: Grace Will Carry Us Through
Series: The Final Hour
Text: Matthew 24:15-31
Introduction: Jesus on the Mount of Olives
- What We Thought We Wanted (v.15)
- Valuing the Kingdom of God (Vv.16-20)
- What to do: No turning back!
- How to pray: When not if.
- Tribulation & Grace (Vv.21-22)
- There is only one Jesus (Vv.23-26)
- Jesus’ Return will be seen by all! (Vv.27-31)
Conclusion & Application
This Week, read the following:
- 1 John- How do I know I am saved?
- 2 Peter- How do I know I’m following Jesus?
Email me questions / thoughts and we can navigate together for understanding and application. email@example.com