The Difference in Our Lives
Topic: The Difference in Our Lives
Message: The Difference in Our Lives
Series: Relationships: The Difference Jesus Makes!
Text: Ephesians 5:1-21
Introduction: If Jesus is who He says He is, and if we have Jesus in our lives like we say we do, then something should be different about us that stands out in and to this world.
- Being like our Father (Vv.1-2)
- Protecting Our Hearts (Vv.3-4)
- Wisdom & Discernment (Vv.5-10)
- Be a Kingdom Influence (Vv.11-14)
- Allow Jesus to grow you into all that He has in store for you! (Vv.15-21)
Conclusion & Application
This Week, reflect on the following:
- Walk through all five points of the message. Which one stood out to you the most and why?
- How can you be a Kingdom Influence on those around you?
- Do you feel you are where God wants you to be, doing what He has called you to do? Why or why not?
Email me questions / thoughts and we can navigate together for understanding and application. firstname.lastname@example.org